We specialize in Residential, New Home, Condominium, Commercial and Investment real estate. Below are descriptions of some of our duties:
1) Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
2) Confer with lawyers, lenders, home inspectors, trades etc to ensure that terms and conditions of purchase agreements are met before closing dates.
3) Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
4) Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, and leases.
5) Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents.
6) Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
7) Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
8) Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold in order to determine its competitive market price.
9) Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
10) Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
11) Display commercial, industrial, agricultural, and residential properties to clients and explain their features.
12) Review plans for new construction with clients, enumerating and recommending available options and features.
13) Answer clients’ questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
14) Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
15) Advise sellers on how to make homes more appealing to potential buyers.
16) Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
17) Evaluate mortgage options to help clients obtain financing at the best prevailing rates and terms.